- Protect your loved ones from tooth decay & cavities
- Make your family’s dental care easy & convenient
- Find quality dental treatments for all ages
At Meadowmont Dentistry, we know how hard it is to work dental appointments for everyone in your household into a family schedule that’s already being stretched too thin. That’s why we’re happy to offer quality family dentistry in Chapel Hill, NC that makes your life easier.
We offer full-service dental care for all ages that simplifies your efforts to keep your loved ones’ smiles healthy and happy by:
- Accommodating everyone in your family in a single appointment
- Opening our practice early in the morning for convenient scheduling
- Being available 24/7 to help with your family’s urgent dental needs
- Proactively keeping dental problems under control and treatment costs low
- Building relationships, especially with young children, that reduce dental fear
Trust your family’s oral health to our kid-friendly team! Call 919-246-5933 to schedule an appointment.
Protect Your Family’s Teeth & Gums At Every Stage
Parents are under so much pressure these days to keep up with all the demands of raising a family. Work, school, sports, rehearsals, homework, dinners on the go… how are you supposed to juggle all of those responsibilities, let alone make room for quality time together, with the added stress of driving to multiple locations to meet your family’s dental needs?
The truth is you can’t. And the good news is you don’t have to. All the comprehensive dental care your family needs is under one roof at Meadowmont Family Dentistry. From ages 2 to 102, our full-service dentistry includes the routine, unexpected, and milestone treatments that keep your favorite smiles thriving! We will keep teeth and gums in good shape with:
- Dental cleanings and exams
- Decay prevention and cavity detection
- Routine oral cancer screenings
- Emergency dental treatments
- Modern restorative care
- Orthodontics, including Invisalign
- Cosmetic dentistry, including veneers
- Dental implant and dentures solutions
- Treatment for sleep apnea and TMJ disorders
Simplify your family’s dental care by relying on a practice that values your time, health, and happiness. Call 919-246-5933 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment for family dentistry in Chapel Hill.