Helping you prevent tooth decay, cavities, gum disease, and other oral health problems is always our goal at Meadowmont Dentistry. But we’ve been at this long enough to know that you can’t avoid dental problems 100 percent of the time. That’s why one of our specialties is high-quality restorative dentistry in Chapel Hill, NC.
With the right corrective dental procedure, we can help you:
- Get your confident smile back
- Chew your food comfortably again
- Relax and enjoy yourself around others
- Keep your mouth and body healthy
Problems with your teeth and gums can still happen despite your best efforts to avoid them. When they do, call us at 919-246-5933 to schedule an appointment for restorative dental care.
Find The Best Way To Restore Your Teeth
Dr. Wilson and Dr. Winokur are highly-trained, experienced dentists who’ve devoted years to staying on the cutting edge of dentistry. Their skills, along with our skilled team, make it possible for you to bounce back from the full spectrum of problems that affect your teeth and gums. We can fix your smile with treatments like:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, we can treat it without disrupting the natural appearance of your smile with dark, conspicuous metal. Our tooth fillings are matched to blend in seamlessly, so they don’t stand out against your surrounding teeth.
- Root Canals – We perform root canal treatments to restore oral health and save infected teeth. This keeps dental infection from spreading out of control and putting your overall health at risk.
- Inlays and Onlays – These are partial crowns that allow us to conservatively, but effectively, treat damaged teeth that need more than a filling but not necessarily a full dental crown.
- Dental Crowns – Our dental crowns are durable and natural-looking restorations that preserve damaged teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Whether you’re missing one tooth or many teeth, our dental implants act as new, artificial tooth roots that attach to your jawbone and anchor your restorations for the closest thing to natural oral function you can find in modern dentistry.
- Dentures – Our modern dentures are more versatile than ever, giving you the option to replace teeth with full or partial conventional dentures or removable or fixed dental implant dentures.